Ticketmaster Tips – How to Get the Best Tickets on Ticketmaster
If you’ve ever tried to buy tickets on ticketmaster queue, you know it can be a real hassle. But there are a few things you can do to increase your chances of pulling good tickets.
1. Get on the Verified Fan List for the artist or group that you’re interested in seeing. This will give you codes to be sent to you when they go on sale.
2. Often times the promoter will let fans know before the event when they can pre-purchase tickets for a specific date. This is a great way to get tickets before they go on sale to the general public and also helps to avoid ticket scalping.
3. If you’re using a password for a presale, make sure that you have it copied so that you can quickly paste it into the password box when it appears on the page.
Scoring the Best Tickets on Ticketmaster: A Guide to Pre-Sales and Onsales
4. Occasionally, Ticketmaster will release additional tickets at various times after the initial on-sale has occurred. This is typically because the promoter or artist is having problems selling out of tickets.
5. Refresh the site periodically until you see that “look for tickets” button appear.
6. Be careful not to refresh too fast, as Ticketmaster will block your computer from accessing their site for a period of time if they get too many requests within a short amount of time.
7. If you’re having trouble getting tickets on Ticketmaster, try checking out other reseller sites.
8. If you are a concertgoer, it’s important to understand the difference between primary tickets and secondary tickets.